Ystd went Toa Payoh HDB HUb to support our dearest TPJC dancers as well as Felicia and Michelle. And WanHua. They danced well and esp the nurse part. It was really cute! It's just a pity that they didnt make it into the finals. Anyway, gd job people!
The weather ystd was really hot. Esp at the HDB Hub. Non air-conditioned and stuffy! Hot like nobody's business! Okay, it's just the weather lah. Anyway, it rained in the morning. Which is a good sign for Singapore.
After that we(Fung, Jan, Steph and I) went to town to shop. Love girls' outing man! We discovered Steph's ultimate auntie-running-style and her ultimate where-are-her-eyes smile. =x Haha. And yeah, it was kinda weird as we began to discuss about make-ups and stuff. All of us have grown up! Haha. We discussed about our mascara, eye shadow and lipstick. Compact powder and stuff, you know, all those girls' stuff. Then Jan, our Xiao xi, was like saying we're maturing much faster than her. LOL. I brought along my cosmetics, so we began to doll her up. LOL. And even braided her hair. See, lol.
They planned to go pool today. You know, as stress reliever. And I wanted kbox!! haha. Actually anything lah. I'm a very sui-bian person ya. =x Initially they mentioned about goin to steph's house today to d9oll ourselves up and took pictures. Kinda funny lah. okay.